Easy Diagonal Sets Ruler
MFG: Fons & Porter:
Size: 3" to 12" Diagonally Finished Blocks
Product Packaging Information
- Ruler that does the math for you
- Cut setting triangles for diagonally set quilts
- Easy-to-understand directions printed on ruler
- Cut side setting triangles and corner setting triangles from strips rather than squares
- Setting triangle units for finished blocks from 3" to 12"
Cut setting triangles and corner setting triangles in a snap
Cutting Side Setting Triangles
TIP: If your blocks finish in a 1/2" increment or you want to "float" your blocks in a diagonal set, use the next largest block size.
Cutting Corner Setting Triangles
TIP: You use the same width strip to cut both the side and corner setting triangles. If short on fabric, first cut a corner setting triangle from the strip, then, cut the remainder of the strip into side setting triangles and finish by cutting a corner setting triangle.