Mary Ellen's I Hate Ironing! and Best Press are two innovative products designed for people who do not like to iron.
Mary Ellen's I Hate Ironing! Is the fast alternative to pulling out the old ironing board. All you do is hang your garment oBn a hanger, spray at least 8 inches away with a sweeping motion until it is slightly damp, pull out wrinkles, and using your hands-smooth downward. Let hang to dry before wearing. It's odorless, too! Use on clothing and bedding. Helps repel stains Protects garments from picking up odors. Non-toxic and biodegradable.
Mary Ellen's Best Press is a clear crisp starch with a lovely scent that makes ironing more enjoyable. It's in a non-aerosol can, so it's environmentally-friendly and you can see how much is left, too. There's no flaking, clogging, or white residue on dark fabrics. A special stain shield protects fabrics, and the product helps resist wrinkles. Best of all, it's more effective than any starch you've. Comes in your choice of Lavender Fields, Citrus Grove, Caribbean Beach.
Tired of using aerosol starch Mary Ellen's Best Press is a clear crisp starch with a lovely scent that makes ironing more enjoyable.
- Non-aerosol bottle, so it's environmentally-friendly
- Clear bottle allows visual of how much is left
- No flaking, clogging, or white residue on dark fabrics
- Special stain shield protects fabrics
- Helps resist wrinkles
- More effective than any starch
- Choice of Lavender Fields, Citrus Grove, Caribbean Beach, Tea Rose Garden, Cherry Blossom or Unscented
Buying by the Gallon is like getting 2 - 16 oz bottles FREE!
- Hang your garment on a hanger
- Spray at least 8 inches away with a sweeping motion until it is slightly damp
- Pull out wrinkles using your hands-smooth downward
- Let hang to dry before wearing
For a professional press, use Mary Ellen's Best Press