Clover Mini Iron is a quality, low-cost tiny iron
that quilters, sewers, and crafters will find indispensable and finger
friendly. Care is still needed, but the size allows easier manipulation
in tight spaces and more control doing small detailed projects than the
regular sized irons that are awkard for small detail ironing. Also check
out our finger protector Cool Fingers and Finger Pressers.
This quality, low-cost MINI IRON is the latest tool that quilters,
sewers, and crafters will find indispensable and finger friendly. Care
is still needed, but the size allows easier manipulation in tight spaces
and more control doing small detailed projects than the larger, much more
The MINI IRON is ideal for detailed work that requires getting
your fingers close to the iron like:
- Pressing quick bias tape for stain glass patterns,
- Pressing seam allows for quilt blocks, paper piecing, and sewing projects,
- Turning seam allowance under on applique shapes,
- Pressing binding for quilts,
- And much more!
The MINI IRON's space saving size lets you:
- Have an iron right beside the sewing machine with less worry about
the heat, burning your fingers, of space requirement.
- Perfect for tight spaced classes.
- Press while sitting in front of the TV, will fit great on a TV tray.
MINI IRON Features:
- Compact size.
- 1 3/8" iron sole plate.
- Lightweight body 2.5 oz.
- Long electric cord 8".
- Easy-glide sole plate.
- Multiple temperature control dial setting from polyester to cotton.
- On/off Switch built into the cord.
- Green light built in for On/Off indicator.
- MINI IRON stand included.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Watt: 20 W.
- One year limited warranty.
MINI IRON Setting are:
- Low Setting: Polyester.
- High Setting: Cotton.