Curve Master Presser Foot provides automatic easing of the curve
thus eliminating the need for marking center points of curved pieces.Provides
an accurate, scant ¼” seam on BOTH curves and STRAIGHT piecing.
Curve Master Presser Foot
MFG: Curve Master
Ensures automatic easing of curves for a perfect
ISBN / SKU / UPC: 641453700149
Weight: getweight($prodcode); ?> lb
10% Off: $ getprice($prodcode); ?>
A must for Double Wedding Ring Drunkard's Path, Wheel
of Whimsy and any curved or straight piecing
- Low Shank & High Shank, Singer Slant Needle and Kenmore High Shank
Pfaff and Singer Feather- weights require low shank adapter. (Note:
Bernina sewing machines require a Bernina Adapter to use with shank adapter.
- Provides automatic easing of the curve thus eliminating the need for
marking center points of curved pieces
- Sews curves with no pinning
- Sews curves with no clipping before or after sewing
- Provides an accurate, scant ¼” seam on BOTH curves and STRAIGHT piecing
- Comes as a snap-on foot and four adapters
- Invented by a quilter for quilters
Trust your Curve Master! Let it do the work!
- Align beginning edge of pieces right sides together.
- Place under Curve Master. Align fabric edges, butt against Curve
Master 1/4” seam guide.
- Lower needle to hold in place. Hold top fabric lightly between lef
tthumb and index finger very close to front edge of Curve Master.
- Keep fabric separated vertically. As you sew “encourage” fabric edges
to touch the seam guide. (Note: You are nudging the two pieces in the
- Do not tug or stretch these bias edges! Use a relaxed gentle guidance.
- About 3/4” from end align botton corner points. Use a stiletto as
a guide as they pass under Curve
1/4" Scant Seam Guides & Use Stiletto to guide
fabric under foot
Helpful Sewing Machine Aides