Save money and time by using these Machine Quilting Accessories.
Fastens Safety Pins
by: Paula Jean Creations
Our Price: $8.10
Retail Value: $
- Kwik Klip will end: sore fingers, reduces basting time, and ends bunching.
- Safety pins close effortlessly, preventing broken nails, stuck fingers
(blood on quilts) and the familiar painful indentations in fingers caused
by closing hundreds of safety pins.
- Quilting for children is easier and safer with Kwik Klip, as their
fingers are never near the safety pin point.
- Unique handle design helps those with arthritic hands to baste without
- Removes safety pins faster and easier.
How to use:
Lay Kwik Klip's brass tip on material approximately 1/8" from where
the pin point will emerge. Use slight pressure to hold material down.
As pin point emerges, allow pin point to ride on and past brass tip 1/8".
To close, push pin closure down and click safety pin together. Do not
lift Kwik Klip from material to close pin. Use reverse procedure to remove