Qtools Corner Cut 60 Ruler
2 in one tool
1. Mark Spot on Machine Bed for Perfect Scant 1/4"
2. Trim Ears off 60° Triangles, recommended to use with Clearview
Size: 3.75" Equilateral 60° Triangle
MFG: Alicia's Attic
Made in USA
ISBN / SKU / UPC: 825654503024
10% off: $
Q Tools Corner Cut 60 Information
Sew a perfect scant 1/4" Seam.
- Set up a perfect scant 1/4" Seam Allowance on bed of
- Trim shape is perfect fit to cut off 60° ears.
- Ruler is marked with Scant 1/4", Exact 1/4" and
Stitch line Larger 1/4".
- On any machine! No more guessing.
- By Anybody! Great for group projects
- Sew 60° seams faster and easier.
Qtools Package: Cut, Sew & Trim Package
Perfect Scant 1/4" & Simplify Cutting & Sewing
NOTE: Recommended for use with the Clearview
Triangle, and Books Marci Baker & Sarah Nephew's:
Not Your Grandmother's Flower Garden, Too, Not
Your Grandmother's Log Cabin, ABC
3-D Tumbling Blocks and More, & Oh
1. Qtools Cutting Edge (more accurate
cutting when measure line is marked on ruler with vinyl ridge to butt fabric against
2. Qtools Sewing Edge (create vinyl
ridge on machine bed for accurate scant 1/4" seam allowance.)
3. Qtools Corner Cut 60 (use to locate
scant 1/4" seam allowance and quick trimming of 60° ears, use with Clearview
Our Price: $
Why a Scant Quarter
Quilt designs assume that the sewing and pressing is done, only
1/4" if fabruc us renived frin the frint if the fabric. Because
of thread and fabric thickness, the seam allows needs to measure
slightly less than a quarter inch - hence a scant quater.
Scroll down to See Video